The workshop will be held at the University Club of the University Bonn in downtown Bonn.
HotelsFor hotel information and reservation please use the following links of the Bonn tourism agency
- By plane to Flughafen Köln Bonn. Take Bus 670 to Bonn Hauptbahnhof (runs about every 20 minutes, 35-minute ride).
- By plane to Flughafen Düsseldorf. Take the train from Flughafen Düsseldorf to Bonn Hauptbahnhof.
- By plane to Flughafen Frankfurt. Take the train from Flughafen Frankfurt to Bonn Hauptbahnhof. Either as a (highly recommended) scenic train ride along the river Rhein or with a somewhat faster connection over Siegburg/Bonn. The train ticket may be included in or booked with your long-distance airfare.
Directions to the University Club Bonn
- The University Club is within walking distance from the Hauptbahnhof. It is about a 10 minute walk. Exit the Hauptbahnhof Bonn through the Main Exit (North Exit) and cross Am Hauptbahnhof street. Make a right turn and follow Maximilianstrasse to the corner Maximilianstrasse and Kaiserplatz. Make a left turn onto Kaiserplatz. Follow the Kaiserplatz street in north direction. You will pass the main university building on the left and the Hofgarten park on your right. Make a left turn and pass through the Stockentor. Make a right turn onto Franziskaner Strasse which leads into the Konviktstrasse where the University Club is located on the left hand side.
- A taxi ride from the Hauptbahnhof to the University Club costs about 6 Euro.
- The University Club is located at Konviktstrasse 9, D-53113 Bonn, Germany.